Xfinity is an American brand for Telecommunications globally. Globally, it is the largest broadcasting and cable company by revenue. It was founded on 28th June, 1963 in Tulepo, Mississippi. It is a family business and was founded by Ralph J. Roberts. Xfinity was previously known as Comcast. It offers Cable TV, Internet and Phone services. Users are all assigned a Xfinity email login. You also have the Comcast business bundles. They are well suited for SME that are hoping to make it big. You can also get the Xfinity app for your mobile phones.
How to Login to Xfinity Email:
- Click to open a New tab on your web browser. Or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + T.
- Type in www.xfinity.com and press the Enter key.
- The Xfinity home page should load.
- Don’t be alarmed if the Tab displays the Comcast name. That is the previous name Xfinity went by.
- Click the Email text which is between TV and Sign In.
- You will get directed to the Access My Account page.
- Then, click the Mail icon you see on the top right corner.
- This will prompt the Sign in to Comcast tab or the Xfinity email login page to auto generate on the side.
- Type in Username, email or mobile in the first box.
- Next, type in your Password in the second box.
- After that, type in the moving letters in the bottom box.
- If you are visually impaired, you can use the Get An Audio Challenge.
- Before signing in, make sure the box next to Stay Signed in is not ticked.
- Finally, click the blue SIGN IN box.
You will then be accessing your Xfinity inbox. Even Comcast users can still use this Xfinity email login method to sign in. You just need to be an outstanding client who is still subscribed to their service. You can also download the Xfinity apps for your mobile. They are XFINITY My Account, XFINITY TV, XFINITY TV Remote, XFINITY Connect, XFINITY Home, XFINITY WiFi and XFINITY Share app. For login problems with Xfinity email, please read on below.
How To Recover Email Address or Username For Xfinity Email:
- On the Xfinity email login page, scroll to the bottom.
- Click the Don’t know your email or username? link.
- You will be on the Username recovery page.
- You can select between Mobile phone number, Social Security Number or Account number. Then, click the Continue button.
- Next, type in the verification code given in the moving image. Click the Continue button to move on.
- The recovery method will vary depending on your choice of your selection.
- If you select Mobile phone number, you will be asked to type in your area code in brackets and your mobile number. Click Continue after that.
- Type in the last digit of your Social Security number. After that, type in the Month, Day and Year of your Birthday. Type in your phone number with your area code. Click Continue.
- For Account number, you will need to type in your Xfinity account number. Then, either type in your Street Address or phone number. Click Continue for the next step.
- If your information matches, you will be shown your username.
- Hence, make sure that the information you type in is registered with Xfinity.
How to Reset Password of Xfinity Email:
- Scroll to the bottom on the Xfinity Email login page.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- First, type in your username. Click the Continue button after that.
- You will be asked to give your recovery email address.
- Then, check your email address’s inbox.
- You will be given a Password Reset link in Xfinity’s email.
- Then, set a new Password to use for Xfinity email.
This is how you can use the email for Xfinity. If you need help for other email logins, please refer to our website. If we do not have them, please give us your feedback or comment. For Comcast Email login, you can click the given link.