Virgin Media is a public limited company in the UK. It is British company that provides telephony, television and internet services. Virgin Media is headquartered in Hook, Hampshire, UK. It became a subsidiary of Liberty Global plc in 2013. It then went on to purchase Virgin Mobile UK in 2006. Because of that, it created the first quadruple-play media company in UK. Virgin media email login is for the email service it provides customers. It has over 5 million subscribers. It also has Virgin Media Ireland which is its subsidary in the Ireland. Below, we will show you how to login to this email service.
How To Login to Virgin Media Email?
- Open up a new tab on your browser.
- In the address bar, type in my.virginmedia.com. Press the Enter key to load the page.
- The Email text should be on the top right side corner of your browser.
- So click on it to proceed.
- The Virgin Media Email login page should load.
- So type in your Virgin media email address first.
- Next, type in your password for your email address.
- Finally, click on the red Sign in button on the bottom.
You should get logged in if your Virgin media email login details are correct. Additionally, you can access Virgin Media email login from your mobile devices as well. However, in the case of login problems, you can continue on reading. You can forgot your username or your password. We will show you the steps below.
How to Recover or Reset Password for Virgin Media Email Login?
- On the Email login page, there are two links to do so.
- For Recovery of Username:
- Click the Forgotten your username? link.
- The Find your username – My Virgin Media tab will autogenerate.
- You will need to type in the last name this account is registered to.
- Then, type in your account number and choose your Area number.
- Click the Continue button.
- They will then show the Username assiocated with the details you just given.
- Or you can check your email used when you registered for Virgin media services. This is only if you are on the ebilling list.
- To Reset Password:
- On the Virgin Media email login page, click on Forgotten your password? link.
- The Forgotten password – My Virgin Media tab will load.
- So type in your Username and click on Continue.
- Then, you will need to answer your Security Questions. After that, you need to provide your Birth details.
- If you forgotten your answers, click on Forgot the answer to your security question? link.
- You will be directed to another page. On that page, provide information from your last bill.
- You will be asked to reset your password.
- So type in a new password and confirm it.
This is how you can resolve login issues with Virgin Media email sign in. Now, if you are a new customer, you can easily create your email account. Please follow the steps given below.
How to Create a New Virgin Media Email Address?
- On the my.virginmedia.com page, click on My Profile at the top of the page.
- Then, enter your Virgin media login details and sign in.
- Click the Manage account tab after that.
- Next, click on Create new account button.
- Then, follow the instructions that are on screen.