The University of South Carolina or USC is a public, co-educational university. It is a research university which is based in Columbia, South Carolina. USC was founded in 1801 as South Carolina College. It offers Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctoral degrees. The university also provides an email service. USC email login is provided for students and staffs of USC. These email services are provided by Office 365. Students also get the Microsoft package free. This package includes Microsoft Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint®.
How to Login to USC Email:
- On your browser, open a New tab.
- Type in login.microsoftonline.com. Hit the Enter key next.
- The Office365 email login page will load.
- So type in your USC email login address in the top field.
- There are the different campuses in USC.
- For Aiken, type in [email protected]
- Beaufort students, type in [email protected]
- For Columbia and 2-Year Campuses, type in [email protected]
- For Upstate students, type in [email protected]
- Staff members, type in the email address you are provided. This is given after you are hired by USC.
- After that, type in your password.
- Additionally, do not tick the box next to Keep me signed in. This will give extra security during sign in.
- Finally, click on the Sign in button.
You will get signed in with the correct USC email login details. For login problems with USC email, continue on below.
How to Reset your Password for Office 365 Login?
- Click on the ‘Can’t access your account‘ link. This is on the USC email login page.
- There is altogether three type of Office365 accounts.
- Since you are either student or staff of USC, do this. Click the ‘Work or school account‘ link.
- The Password Reset page will load.
- After that, type in your User ID.
- Then, type in the Code shown in the image.
- Click on the Next button to continue on.
- Then, you will be asked to type in a new password. Retype that same password in the field below.
- Finally, click the Reset Password button.
You have reset your password for USC email login. Students who leave USC will have their account deactivated after a year. Graduates will have them deactivated after two years. This time span is after all of you have taken your last class.
- For email inquiries, go to www.sc.edu/studentemail/faq.shtml. This contains the FAQs for your email account.
- Or visit the USC iCARE CENTER. Just click the link given if you wish.
- You can go to administrations. No doubt will you be able to get help.
Generally speaking, Office 365 is a great service. You can sign up for it if your USC email login services end. It, however, is a premium email service.