Telus is a National Telecommunications company in Canada. It provides a wide range of telephony services with other services as well. These services include internet, voice, entertainment & healthcare videos and IPTV television. Telus webmail login is also in that service. This company is based in Vancouver, British Columbia. Shaw Communications and Bell Canada are main competitors for Telus. Additionally, Telus is part of the British Columbia Technology Industry Association. Telus is the second largest Telecommunications company in Canada. Below, we show the login steps to access your webmail.
How to Login to Telus Webmail?
- Click and open the New tab on your browser.
- Go to mytelus.telus.com. The myTELUS homepage should load.
- You can see the My Webmail icon on top. This is below the Features bar.
- Click on it to proceed.
- The Telus webmail login page will load. Or go directly to webmail.telus.net.
- So type in the email address. Or you can type in Username.
- Then, type in your password.
- Tick next to Remember me. Do it when using your own PC.
- If the internet is slow, tick next to Basic Interface.
- Finally, click on Continue.
This is how you sign in. When you don’t get signed in, the Telus webmail login details could be wrong. Your password might be wrong. So try again. Write it in a not to be accurate. Then copy and paste. If it does not work, reset the password. You can do it from the webmail login page.
How to Reset Password for Telus Webmail Login?
- On the webmail login page, look for Forgot? link.
- This is next to the Password text.
- Next, a popup will appear above it.
- At this point, it will provide instructions.
- Therefore, you will need to call 1-888-811-2323. This number is toll-free.
- Then, the agent will ask you for verification.
- In other words, they will ask for your Telus account details.
- Then, they will provide you your password.
- Subsequently, you can use that details to login.
- So change the password if you wish to.
Additionally, changing your password over time is good. It increases the security of your account. Use passwords that have more than 10 characters. It will make it harder for hackers to know your password.
- You can also use two-factor verification.
- They will send you a Code everytime you login on unrecognised browsers.
- This way your Telus webmail login will be safer.
- You can use your mobile number or alternate email address.