CorrLinks.com is also a free email service provider like Yahoo!, Outlook, etc. The website basically will allow you to keep in touch with love ones who are behind bars. Even your loved ones that are in prison can use this service. This way you can communicate with them if you cannot visit them as often. To sign up for a CorrLinks login, you can register for free. However, first you must make sure to have a dear one in prison you can communicate with.
How To Login To CorrLinks.com:
- Click to open a New Tab on your web browser.
- Type in www.corrlinks.com in the empty address bar.
- You should hit Enter and the page will load.
- The CorrLinks login option is on the left-hand side of your browser.
- Type in your email address and password in the respective boxes.
- Those two information must be registered with the website.
- On the bottom, you will see the Login >> button. Click on it.
- Your CorrLink email inbox will load.
In the case where you get your CorrLinks login details wrong, proceed by click the Forgot your password? link. The details on how to recover your login details will be shown below.
- On the CorrLinks Forgot Password page, you will need to do the following.
- First, type in your email address.
- Then, type in the numeral code you see in the picture.
- Click Next and you should then check your email address’s inbox.
- You will recieve mail from CorrLinks. This will contain instructions on how to reset your password for your CorrLinks account.
- So, click the link which will be in the email.
- Type in a new password. You will need to retype it in to Verify it.
You will be then able to access your CorrLinks email login. You can then sign out of your account if you want to protect your account. For the next login, make sure to use the newly created password. If you have deactivated your email account, you can easily sign up for a new account. Or if you simply want to create a new CorrLinks account, read on below.
How To Sign Up for CorrLinks Login:
- On the corrlinks.com page, click the yellow Register >> button.
- On the CorrLinks registerisation page, type in First and Last name.
- Type in an email address and re-type that email address.
- Type in a strong password for using, retype that password again below.
- If you have been invited, type in the Identification Code so that you will not verify in the further uses.
- Tick the box next to ‘ Terms and Conditions‘ text.
- Click Next to continue.
- You will then need to provide further details like prison inmate number and so on.
- Once, you have created your CorrLinks email account, be sure to use it for good purposes.
On the Corrlinks.com page, you can also Block Inmate Initiated Request. This will prevent that inmate from ever trying to contact you. You can also comment and share your feedbacks on the comments section we have provided.