1and1 is a German web hosting company. It is owned by United Internet which is an internet company. It is one of the leading hosting companies. 1and1 offers a range of prices for their service. The 1and1 webmail login is also crucial to users. This company serves in Germany, Spain, Great Britain and the USA. Has data centres in Europe and Lenexa, Kansas. It was founded by Ralph Dommermuth in 1988. In 2010, it joined forces with Zoho. This was to incorporate Online Office in their program. The login steps to your webmail are as follows below.
How to Login to 1and1 webmail?
- First, click and open a New tab.
- Type in www.1and1.com in the address bar. Press Enter and this will load the page.
- On the Features bar, move your cursor to the Email & Office text.
- Then, a menu will appear.
- So click on Webmail login there.
- Next, the 1and1 webmail login tab will load.
- Hence, type in your full email address first.
- After that, type in your Password.
- Since, this is a secure login, you can’t be signed in.
- You can save login details to the browser.
- This is only if you are using your own PC.
- Finally, click on the blue Login button.
Therefore it is crucial to protect your 1and1 webmail login. It might contain private billing information. It could also include your list of domains. You can also access your online storage from there. Just click on its option. Sign in using email address and password. Then, you can check all your storage of your files for your domain.
How to Reset Password for 1and1 Webmail Login?
- This reset option is on the webmail login page.
- So click on the Forgot your password? link. This is below the Password.
- A menu will then appear below.
- In that menu, click on 1&1 Control Panel. This link is highlighted in blue.
- In the account.1and1.com, sign into your Control Panel.
- Then, click on the Email option.
- Next, choose to reset password.
- You should not reuse old passwords.
- Make the password at least 8 characters.
- Have at an upper case and a lower case letter.
- Then, confirm that password by click on Reset Password button.
- If you are the contract owner, ask the owner to do so. If not, you will not get logged and instead might get locked out.
Like we mentioned earlier, you can also use Online Office with 1&1. This is powered by Zoho. You can use the Microsoft Exchange 2013. Or you can use the Outlook Web App. Your 1and1 webmail login is used to send emails and staying in contact.