Office 365 is a branding by Mircosoft which includes a charge. The package will include using the Microsoft software and email. Office 365 login will also include 1 TB free cloud storage. You can also get the hosted version of social networking sites. They will include Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, etc. You can also get the online version of the Office software. This way, you can share docs, presentations, etc to other users. Most users use it for business, school or personal use. One can also integrate the Outlook software to use Office 365 Email.
How to Login to Office 365?
- Do not close the web browser you are using.
- Office 365 login is not restricted to the browser you are using.
- You only need to make sure it is not blocked and can be accessed.
- This will depend on your internet connection and anti-virus program you have.
- Go ahead and open a New Tab in that browser.
- In the empty address bar, type in login.microsoftonline.com.
- In order to load the page, you will need to press your Enter once.
- When the page loads, it will be a direct Office 365 login page.
- There you will see two empty fields to type in your login details.
- In the top one, enter your Office 365 email address or phone number.
- In the bottom one, type in your Password.
- Your password is case sensitive or be aware of upper and lower cased letters.
- If you want to save your login details for next time, check the box next to ‘Keep me signed in’ text.
- Don’t do the above step if you are not using your Personal PC.
- Click on the blue Sign in button to log into your Office 365 login.
- You can then access your email once you get logged in.
If somehow, you are not getting logged in, it means your login details are wrong. Hence, on the Login page, click on the ‘Can’t access your account‘ link.
How to Reset your Password for Office 365 Login?
- As it is mentioned above, click on the ‘Can’t access your account‘ link.
- You will be given two options as there are three types of Office 365 account.
- For personal account, proceed as follows;
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can’t sign in
- I think someone else is using my Mircosoft account
- This option will be available at account.live.com/password/reset.
- The system will basically ask for your email address or phone number.
- Then, you will need to enter a Code for verification purposes.
- Click on Next to continue on to the next procedure.
- You should choose to receive an SMS by choosing Text ********98.
- When you do that, you will need to type in the last four digits of your mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Send Code‘ button and you will need to move on to the next step.
- Enter the code you got from the text.
- You will then need to type in a new password.
- This is how you basically reset your Office 365 login password.
- If you use Office 365 business or student, click ‘Work or school account‘ link.
If you wish to sign up for Office 365, it cost $100 per year. Monthly charges are $10 for every user. If you just wish to use the email service, you can use Outlook or Live. This email services are free and if you use Hotmail, refer to our Hotmail Login article. This article includes sign in and sign up steps.