Penned as being one of the best email providers, Mail.com is popular. It is popular with users like Outlook, Gmail and Yah00!. This email service is not restricted to regions. You will not need to sign for any service for your free Mail.com login. You can also select unique domain names. They will then be joined to your email account. This service is similar to that of FatCow and GoDaddy. You will also get a free 2 GB online storage for your files. When using your mail.com login, you can send attachments upto 50 MB. There are two types of mail.com accounts – Free & Premium. Premium accounts will require you to pay a monthly fee.
How To Sign Up for Mail.com:
- Go to the web address www.mail.com.
- It is not restricted to your region or type of web browser.
- You can also sign up via your Tablets or smart phones.
- Once the website loads, click the Sign Up button.
- This button is on the upper top right corner.
- The ‘Free Webmail and Email by mail.com | Sign Up Now!‘ page will load.
- The registration form for your Mail.com will load.
- The Following details will need to be filled out.
- Put in your First and Last Name.
- Select your Gender from the list provided.
- Select your Month, Date and Year for your Birthday.
- Select your country of residence.
- Create and type in a Password of your choice. Re-type Password below the box – ‘Choose a Password’.
- You can type in an optional email address. This will help in your account recovery process.
- Choose a Security Question from the list. And give its answer in the box provided below it.
- Verify your Registration first by clicking the box next to the ‘I’m not a robot‘ text.
- Click ‘I Accept. Create My Account‘ button to complete.
- You should get directed to the Confirm Registration page.
- On the bottom, click the ‘Continue to inbox‘ button.
- Your inbox will take time to be created so wait for its completion.
- After which, you can start using your Mail.com account.
Now, if you are new user and you do not know how to login. Your mail.com login will be written below.
How To Login to Mail.com:
- Go to www.mail.com and wait for page to load.
- Then, click the Log in button.
- A drop down menu will load below.
- Type in your full mail.com email address.
- You should then type in your Password next.
- Click the Log in button which is on the bottom.
- If you have a Premium mail.com login, click the Premium Login link.
- You will get navigated to the ‘mail.com Premium Login‘ page.
- There, type in your full email address and your Password.
- Then, click the Log in button to login.
- You will get a Security Alert messaging urging you to log out after use.
- To move forward to your mail.com inbox, click the ‘Continue to inbox’ option.
- Your inbox will then appear and start emailing or reading your mails.
What To Do If You Forgot Your Mail.com Sign In Details:
- Click the Can’t access your account link.
- You will get navigated to the mail.com Help Center page.
- You can choose from Recover Password, Recover Email or Contact Us.
- Recover Password:
- Click ‘Recover Password Now!’ link.
- Type in your mail.com email address.
- Choose between giving your recovery email address, answering Security Question or using the Save Password function if you have one.
- You can then recover your Password from that way.
- Recover Email:
- Start by clicking the ‘Recover your email address now!’ link.
- Type in your Contact Email address.
- Tick the box next to the ‘I’m not a robot’ text.
- You should then click the ‘Retrieve E-Mail Address’ link.
- You should then check that other email inbox.
- Use the given mail.com email address and login.
- Contact Us:
- This is basically Online Tech Support.
- A person will help you to recover your mail.com login details.
- This should be done when you have no means of recovering password or email.
Mail.com is one of the free email accounts that is popular. You can refer to our other email login, signup and login helps for emails on our site.