Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company. It was founded by Paul Allen and Bill Gates in 1975. It developed the leading computing OS known as Windows. Microsoft has a lot of other products like the Office Suite. The Office Suite is used by million of users who create official documents with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc. Mircosoft also offers free and premium web-based email services like Hotmail, Outlook, Live and Office 365. Hotmail Sign In is possible via a web browser on desktop and mobile. It is also possible to access a Hotmail account on Mircosoft’s email client like Outlook. Hotmail Sign up is free for all registerees through the website.
How To Sign In to Hotmail:
- To access Hotmail Sign in for mobile phones, you can download the respective app.
- There is the Microsoft Outlook app for both Android and iOS devices.
- If you are however accessing your Hotmail Sign in on a web browser, open a New Tab.
- I would advice you to open a New Tab first so that you can refer to our article as easily.
- On the New Tab, type in the web address – www.hotmail.com in the address bar.
- You should press the Enter key once so that the Hotmail homepage will load.
- Do not be alarmed if you automatically get directed to the Outlook page.
- Hence, on the loaded page, you can see the Login page for your Hotmail account.
- In the top ‘Email or phone‘ field, enter your full email address or mobile number with country code.
- In the ‘Password‘ field, please type in your password.
- Click on the ‘Sign In‘ button to finish your Hotmail Sign In.
A few tips to secure your Hotmail login details are as follows. First, you must always make sure you use a secure connection for signing in. Next, you should never Tick the box next to the ‘Keep me signed in‘ option. During your Hotmail Login, you must know your password is case sensitive. So, make sure you only use Caps Lock when typing in Uppercased letters. For new users, Hotmail Sign up can be easily done by you in a matter of minutes.
How To Sign Up for Hotmail?
- On the Hotmail Sign in page or let’s say the Outlook page, look for the ‘Sign up now’ link.
- This link is usually on the bottom of the page so you can easily locate it.
- Click on the link to load the ‘Microsoft account‘ page for creating a new account.
- While signing up for your new Hotmail account, you fill in the respective boxes stepwise.
- Although doing it stepwise does not matter, first type in your First and Last names.
- Then type in a suitable username which is available in the Microsoft registry.
- If it is not available, you will be given a list of available options or you can type your own.
- Type in a password of 8 minimum characters and re-type in the corresponding box below.
- Select your ‘Country/Region‘ from the given list where you are currently residing in.
- Give your Birthdate information by selecting the Month, Day and Year from the list.
- Then, select your Gender whether you are Male or Female or you can choose ‘Not specified‘.
- You should then fill up the information in the ‘Help us protect your info‘ portion.
- First, select ‘Country code‘, type in ‘Phone number‘ and an alternate email address.
- Type in the CAPTCHA code in the image, this is a compulsory step.
- You can Tick or Untick the box next to ‘Send me promotional offers from Microsoft. You can unsubscribe at any time‘.
- Click on the ‘Create account‘ button at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be asked to verify your account by text, phone or email.
- Your account creation is completed so you can start using your Hotmail account.
Hotmail is one of Microsoft’s email address that you can use for personal or official use. Hotmail Sign In is also possible only with an internet connection. If you have trouble during your hotmail.com login, you can reset the password by clicking on the ‘Can’t access your account?‘. You can then select the three available options to reset your password. You can reset your password by text message or an email being sent to your alternate email address. Follow the steps methodically and your password will be reset. If you can use other email services like Gmail or Yahoo, you can use the tips in our articles if you have queries. You can reference with the links provided as so – Yahoo Login and Gmail Login.