BT or British Telecommunications is a British Multinational company. It has operations in about 180 countries and is headquartered in London, UK. BT Mail login is an email service that they provide to their customers. You can broadband, television, telephone services with BT. Another similar service is the Orange email login otherwise known as EE. BT is owned by the holding company BT Group plc. There is also another subsibdary for this service at btplc.com. You can also create a sub account of BT with Yahoo! Mail UK. This means you can create several other email addresses for use.
How To Login to BT Mail:
- On your web browser, go the web address bt.com.
- BT.com‘s homepage will load.
- Click the Email icon which you see on the right side.
- This will direct you to the BT Mail login page.
- First, type in your full BT email address i.e; [email protected].
- Then, type in the password.
- Before you sign in, you can tick the box next to Keep me logged in.
- Do this if you are not using a Public computer or someone else’s PC.
- Then, click the blue Sign In button on the bottom.
If you have the correct BT mail login details, your inbox will load. If not, try again making sure you do not make any mistakes. If it still gives you problems, click the Forgotten password? link. That will able you to reset your BT email’s password.
- Enter your username and select your email’s service you are signed up for.
- Click Next and answer the Security questions you have set.
- You should be asked to reset your password. This will only happen if you answer the Security questions correctly.
- You will be asked to Confirm details.
- At last, your email cilent will be updated with your new BT Email Login details.
This is how you can gain access to your account again. If you want to create a new BT Yahoo Mail sub-account, you can do so. You can create for family to use and be connected in one inbox.
How To Create a BT Yahoo Mail sub-account:
- BT Yahoo Mail will allow you to create ten other email address.
- They are all sub-accounts. In total, it is eleven but one is automatically created for you.
- It is the BT Mail login account.
- Log into your BT email login by following above steps.
- Once your inbox loads, click the Settings which is the Cog icon.
- When a Menu appears, click the Account Info link.
- You will be asked to sign into your BT email account.
- In the Account Home page, click the My Account & Billing Tab. Once there, click the Manage Sub Accounts option.
- Click Continue once you enter your BT email login details again.
- You should scroll down to see the Create New Sub Account button on that page.
- Type in your preferred username. If it is not unique, few other options will be given to you.
- Once the new account is created, you can control the parental settings.
Keep your BT mail login safe by not signing into it in Public computers. You can also access your emails from your mobile phones. If you are confused, be sure to leave a comment in the Comment sections.