BigPond is a product of the Australian’s largest telecommunications – Telstra. BigPond is an ISP (Internet Service Provider) which is based in Melbourne. Being the largest in that region, BigPod also provides other related services. For example, BigPond Webmail is such service. The BigPond Webmail login is only obtained when you are a paid subscriber. The BigPond Webmail login will allow to compose, send and receive emails. You can also access your webmail via the Outlook program. You can also access it from your mobile or tablets. To access your inbox, you must make sure you have an internet connection. This service is free for all Telstra and BigPond customers.
How To Login To BigPond Webmail:
- In the address bar of your web browser, type in bigpond.com.
- Pressing the Enter will direct you to the Telstra homepage.
- You will then see the Mail icon on the top right corner.
- Click on the icon to get directed to the BigPond webmail sign in page.
- In the Username field, enter your BigPond or Telstra email address.
- Type in the password for your BigPond Webmail account.
- Leave the box next to ‘Remember me‘ text alone.
- You can tick it if you are confident your login details won’t get compromised.
- To login to your webmail, click on the orange Log in button on the bottom.
- You can also login to BigPond webmail via https://webmail.bigpond.com/webedge/do/oldlogin.
- This is for people who is an older customer of BigPond’s services.
- In the Username field, only type in your username.
- You should then select the rest from the down menu.
- If you select the @yourdomain.com, you need to type in the full email address.
- For e.g, it will look like [email protected]
- Type in your password and click on the Go button to login.
You will be able to access your inbox. You will get 1 GB email storage space to use. You can also get extra mail boxes if you wish. You can also add some security add-ons to protect you inbox. Your BigPond webmail login can also link in your Telstra mobile.
How To Solve Your BigPond Webmail Login Problems:
- Sometimes, the most common problem is typing in a wrong password.
- It is because passwords are always case sensitive.
- It means you should get all your lower or upper cases right.
- It would matter if you make use of letters in your password.
- It is best if you type your password in a note or something.
- Then, copy and paste it into the password field.
- If you still get an error, you can employ other methods.
- If you have forgotten your username, in the webmail login page, click on username link.
- You can either use your email address or phone to recover it.
- This information must be registered with Telstra or BigPond.
- Click on the Continue button for the next step.
- You will receive a Code via sms or email which you need to use.
- Then your full email address will appear once you Verify the code.
- Make sure you do not forget your username again.
- For forgotten password, click on the password link.
- You would need to type in your username.
- Then, type in your birthday information.
- You should click on the Continue button for the next step.
- You will then be asked to provide other information.
- Make sure all the information you provide is registered under BigPond.
You should protect your BigPond Webmail login at all times. This will ensure your customer details are protected as well. Sign out at all times if you have others using the same PC as you. You should also not use other’s devices all the time to login.