Gmail is a free web-based email service provided by Google Inc. With Gmail, you can get an unlimited storage for your emails. To access a Gmail Sign In, you would be creating a Google Account. With just one Google Account, you can access Gmail, YouTube, and other affiliated sites. In an email, you can attach up a file which is up to 25 MB. To send files that are larger than that size, you can upload on the cloud server – Google Drive. You should then share those files to the reciepents but those reciepents should be gmail users only. Gmail is also available to access on your mobile phones via its own app.
How To Sign Up for Gmail:
- To get started on creating your new Gmail account, you need to open the site.
- Hence, on your browser go to the web address – www.gmail.com.
- When the Google Sing In page loads, you should click on the ‘Create account‘ link.
- The ‘Create your Google Account‘ page should load where your details are required.
- Start off by filling in your First and Last name in the Name column in the respective fields.
- Type in an appropriate username for your Gmail account.
- Google will show if the username is available or give you a list of options if it not.
- Once, your username is created, type in your desired password.
- You would have to type in the same password in the ‘Confirm your Password’ box below.
- The above-mentioned box will only appear when your desired password is typed in.
- Fill in your Birthday information by first selecting the Month.
- In the corresponding field, type in your day and year of birth in numbers.
- Choose your Gender whether you are Female, Male or Other.
- Type in your mobile number which can be used to recover and verfiy your account.
- You can type in a current email address just in case but it is not compulsory.
- In the ‘Type the text‘ box, type in the code you see in the given image.
- Tick the box next to the ‘I agree to Google Terms of Service….‘.
- Click on the ‘Next step‘ button at the end to continue.
- Then, you will be asked to upload a profile picture which you can skip.
- Now your Gmail sign up will be completed so you can use your Gmail login anytime.
How To Login to Gmail:
- On your web browser, open a New Tab if your browser is already running.
- In the address bar, type in the web address – www.gmail.com.
- In order to load the web page, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- If a Gmail Sign in is not saved on that browser, you will be asked to enter your gmail address.
- Click on the Next Step button to continue in the next step of your login process.
- You should be directed to the page where you will be required to type in password.
- When performing your Gmail sign in, you should not tick the ‘Keep me signed in‘ option.
- That should be done if you frequently use a shared computer or laptop.
- Finally, click on the ‘Sign in’ button on the bottom to login to gmail.
Protect your Gmail sign in by creating a strong password and not disclose it. Since your password is case sensitive, remember to use Caps Lock only for Uppercase letters. For mobile phones, you can easily download the Android and iOS previous of the Gmail app. Your Gmail Sign In can be secured by password protecting the app on your phones.